วันจันทร์ที่ 5 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Won't forget about us

Far as horizon
It can not blog us
We are far as reach
But love that we have is more important
and love has more value than everything

I beg for promise you
I will remember our stories
Even though bad or good, happiness or sad
I will recall our stories forever
For the last day that I can breathe, I won't forget you

At horizon and balcony that we used to sit for looking to the sky together
Over there a tree
I will look after it compensate for thinking of you when you are not here

Missing from someone to somebody
Who is far away

Same old places
Same old restaurants
Same old ways
But someone is missing

Relationship is similar like a thin line
We can not see and touch
But it ties two hearts as one
It makes us feel related
Ties and related forever
Untill those things, those places, or someone
Will be right back, and be familiar again...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น