วันจันทร์ที่ 5 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

After Today

Dear friends,

As you know that today is the last day in our university, and the next step is working period. No class no more... I gave you a letter, and hope that after you read it, you will think of our relationship. Four years ago, many things have been chenged, while something never chenge. I think my friends that I love sincerely...they are still here with my feeling. I born to be your friend same as you born to be my friends. Thank a lots for being my friends, and love me as long as possible. Although we may be apart or live far away, I trust in our love and friendship that can make us think of each other forever. I promiss that I won't forget everyone who got my letters. Thank you for sharing a common fate. If you want real friends, you just tell your real feeling to your friends, don't fake, don't pretend to do something, don't do something behind friend's back, and stand by them. No need to have a lot of friends, just one that you love...and love you. I will pray for our love and relationship live long. Tomorrow I can't be in your journey but wherever you go, I will send my best wishes and encouragement to you . Make sure you will do like me. Please take your chance to do good things in the right way. Remember that even though I'm laughing with another friends, but I won't stop to keep myself from thinking of you..guys. All of this...I hope you got it...I love you my friends.

Be Friends forever,
Wimwipa

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น