วันอาทิตย์ที่ 23 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

I don't want you back

It seems sad if I think of our bad past.
Even today's finished, but I never forget everything from my memory.
What I hate is thinking of you always, I don't want to be like that.
It cause pain and suffering for me.
Something's easy to start but it's very hard to stop.
I was tired of acting strong.
There're people around me, but hardly to feel I'm not alone.
Thanks for some comforting words from my family and friends.
Today I just feel discouraged...I still hope..
Hope that everything in my life will be better.
Hopefully I will not be confused with life, and I'll forget the bad things soon.
I must overcome the pressure by myself.
If it's not..so may I sleep long.
No need to wake up to recognize anything anymore.
No need to pay the karma.
Be gone with the wind. Enough pain!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น